Friday, September 28, 2007

Aria's Dancing Stockings!!



Aria Giovanni's Toes & Stockings are dancing!!! Seriously, though, if you quickly look back and forth between the two, they are doing a little dance. Huh?? Huh?? Alright, I'm going a bit stir crazy...

Well after a delightful night at the Roosevelt Hotel, drinking nice red wine and sitting by the pool with a great bunch of lovely ladies and a full moon, I finally got my ass back to some serious work. Trying to catch up on my editing. Too many projects, not enough hands. My big problem is I tend to edit a lot more photographs than most, so it definitely takes me a bit longer than most. And, sometimes, just to obtain the look I'm looking for can be an hour to two. But after 3 days of not leaving the apt., I've put a small but significant dent into my workload. One more day tomorrow and then football on Sunday!! Go Giants...!!!

No comments: